Why Use a Buyer’s Agent to Find Development Sites in Brisbane?
The week’s post we explain why using a buyer’s agent, specialising in development sites will help you get ahead in your investment strategy and save you time and money.
What is a buyer’s agent?
Buyer’s agents are licensed professionals that specialise in searching, evaluating and negotiating the purchase of a property on behalf of the buyer.
A real estate agent generally represents the seller of the property, a buyer’s agent looks after the buyer. Using a buyers’ agent to purchase real estate is becoming more common in Australia as investors understand the benefits they provide.
At Casa Property Solutions, we are one of the few buyer’s agents that specialise in assisting our clients to secure property with development potential in the Brisbane region.
What does a buyer’s agent do?
A buyer’s agent generally offers two types of services:
- The full service means they search out properties meeting their client’s criteria and negotiate the purchase of the property.
- Buyers may also engage buyer’s agents purely to bid for them at the auction of a property they have found for themselves.
At Casa Property Solutions we offer the following services for the Brisbane area:
- Buyers agent for development property
- Feasibility reports
- Property evaluation reports
- Project management
How much does it cost to engage a buyers agent?
Most buyer’s agents charge an engagement fee before they begin the search for a home, or pay a flat fee or a percentage of the property purchase price.
Casa Property Solutions charge an initial engagement fee to locate a property specific to the brief, and then a success fee, which is a percentage of the property purchase price.
Here are 6 reasons why you should use a buyers’ agent:
- Gain early and priority access to a wider range of properties (many not even advertised) via our wide professional network
- Save you valuable time – instead of searching the internet and ringing agents every weekend, we do all the work short listing suitable properties.
- Use a professional and experienced negotiator to obtain the lowest possible price and best terms
- Have a knowledgeable and experienced buyers’ agent working for you, who specialise in investment properties and understand the property development business. We have town planners we work closely with to give us accurate information about potential of the site.
- Source the right type of property for the right price in locations with good growth
- Provide extensive background information about the property, so that you can make an informed decision.
Contact Steve Winter at Casa Property Solutions today to discuss how we can assist you to find your next development property in Brisbane.
- 18 May, 2016
- Casa Property Solutions
- 0 Comments